EMULSIFIABLE CONCENTRATE INSECTICIDE-ACARICIDE-LARVICIDE.
KILLS ARTHROPODS. MAXIMUM EFFECTIVENESS
Indications and Uses:
- Active against all kind of insects and arthropods in general: flies, mosquitoes, mites, cockroaches, ants, lice, ticks, fleas etc.
- Suitable for preventing from re-infestations, cutting the insect life cycle, acting on larvae at the same time.
- It can be used outdoors and indoors.
- ALPHA-CYPERMETHRIN (8%)
- D-TETRAMETHRIN (2%)
- PIPERONYL BUTOXIDE (10%)
- PYRIPROXYFEN (1%)
- DISOL. AND EXCIP. C.P.S. (100%)
- Appearance: YELLOWISH LIQUID
- Smell: CHARACTERISTIC
- Density at20º C: 0.928 g/cm3
- Fast insecticide effect by ingestion and on contact with high removal, knockdown and death power at low doses.
- Larvicide effect, which allows to cover all the insect life.
Dosage and Instructions for Use:
- Diluted in water from 0,2 to 1% depending on the way of use, application place, dirtiness and infestation level.
- To perform the dilution it is recommended the use of hot water (30-40º C).
- DIPTERA: 0,2% (2ml / litre of water)
- CRAWLING: 0,5% (5ml / litre of water)
- Dermanyssus gallinae y Alphitobius diaperinus: 1% (10ml / litre of water)
- In moderate infestations, apply 50-100 ml of dilution per m2 of surface to treat.
- In severe infestations apply 200-300 ml of dilution per m2 of surface to treat soaking well all surface.
- Withdrawal period: 12 hours.