DISINFECTANT FOR LIVESTOCK USE OF BROAD SPECTRUM (VIRUSES, BACTERIA, SPORES, FUNGI AND PROTOZOANS)
EFFECTIVE DISINFECTION AT A RIGHT PRICE
Indications and Uses:
- Disinfection of: Livestock installations and food industry, surfaces, equipment, tanks, tools, etc.
- Disinfection of: Vehicles, foot baths, disinfection tunnels and sanitary gates.
- GLUTARALDEHYDE (11,5%)
- DIDECYL DIMETHYL AMMONIUM CHLORIDE (16,5%)
- The synergistic association of the glutaraldehyde with latest generation quaternary ammonium with high moisturising, degreasing and surfactant capability, together with antibacterial action, gives the product great versatility and possibilities of use.
- Such action provides a high persistence, enhancing disinfectant action. Bactericide an fungicide action have been tested under standards UNE EN 1276 and UNE EN 1650, respectivaly.
Dosage and Instructions for Use:
- It can be used by immersion, atomization, soaking or brushing.
- Surfaces, installations, cages, etc.: 0,5%
- Tanks, containers and tools: 0,5 – 1%
- Sanitary gates, footbaths and disinfection tunnels: 1- 2%