SOLUBLE DISINFECTANT POWDER, BROAD-SPECTRUM (VIRUS, BACTERIA AND FUNGUS) FOR USE IN LIVESTOCK
HIGH-EFFICIENCY WITH NO CORROSION
Indications and Uses:
- Disinfection of: Livestock facilities of any kind, hatcheries, surfaces, equipments, tanks, tools, pipes, etc.
- Disinfection of: Vehicles, footbaths, disinfections tunnels and sanitary gates.
- POTASIUM MONOPERSULFATE
- SODIUM ALKYL (C10-13) BENZENOSULFONATE
- SULFAMIC ACID
- MALIC ACID
- Short necessary contact time thanks to its high speed of action at low doses.
- No corrosive effect on materials.
- Proven efficacy, in field conditions, even against Salmonella strains producing biofilm (CEU Valencia).
- Proven bactericide and fungicide action according to UNE-EN 13697:2002 and UNE-EN 14675:2007 standard.
Dosage and Instructions for Use:
- Dilute the product in water at the indicated concentrations according to the case, it can be used by immersion, spraying or atomization:
- Surfaces, installations, cages, tanks and tools: 0,5 -1% (5-10g/L of water). Apply at the rate of 200-300 ml of solution per m2 of surface to be treated.
- Sanitary gates, footbaths and disinfection tunnels: 1% (10g/L of water)
- Aerial disinfection (atomization): 0,5 – 1%(1-2L /10m3 of air)