SANITIZING GEL FOR ANIMALS’ SKIN.
Indications and Uses:
- Suitable for the hygiene of animals’ skin.
- Especially suitable for poultry and laying hens, by direct application on animals’ skin in case of ectoparasite infestations.
- It can be used indoors and outdoors.
- It can be mixed with any other kind of insecticide in order to enhance its effect.
- POTASSIUM SALTS
- VEGETAL OILS
- Appearance: YELLOWISH LIQUID
- Smell: CHARACTERISTIC
- Density at20º C: 1.03 – 1.06 kg/L
- pH a 25º C: 10,5 ± 0,5
- Solubility in water: COMPLETE
- No need for withdrawal period.
Dosage and Instructions for Use:
- Dilute in water to 5%.
- Spray both the animals and the surfaces to treat, leaving the product dry out on them, do not rinse.
- It is advisable to check if the surface is completely soaked with the solution.
- Applications can be repeated as many times as required.
- Mixed with other insecticides as enhancer: Dilute at 2%.