VERY FOAMING ALKALINE DETERGENT, CONCENTRATE
HIGH-FOAMING CLEANING AND PERSISTENCE
Indications and Uses:
- Degreaser detergent applied by a foam on every kind of surfaces (floors, walls, ceilings, etc)
- It produces a white, dense, compact, high-adhesion and long-lasting foam .
- SURFACTANT AGENTS
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE
- WATER AND EXCIPIENTS C.P.S.
- Appearance: COLORLESS LIQUID
- Smell: CHARACTERISTIC
- Density at20º C: 1080 – 1140 kg/m3
- pH a 25º C: 13,5 ± 0,5
- Solubility in water: COMPLETE
- Maintains efficacy against hard waters and organic remains.
- It is not advisable to apply the product on soft metals.
Dosage and Instructions for Use:
- Dilute into water (hot water increases effectiveness) according to soiling degree:
- LOW: 2%. Cleaning of livestock facilities and surfaces.
- MEDIUM: 3-4%. Cleaning of slats, greasy spots, blood remains, faeces and organic matter, containers, etc
- CONCENTRATED: Direct use. Resistant greasy spots, removal of soft waxes and grease on concrete floors.