DISINFECTANT FOR TREATMENT AGAINST LEGIONELLA.
THE EFFECTIVE SOLUTION AGAINST LEGIONELLA
Indications and Uses:
- Treatment against legionella in:Cooling towers, evaporative condensers, humidification equipment, Ornamental fountains, irrigation systems by sprinkler, water systems against fire, Refrigeration items for aerosolization outdoors.
- PERACETIC ACID (5%)
- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
- ACETIC ACID
- Active in the presence of organic matter.Its activity is not affected by the temperature, pH or hardness of the water.
- It is not corrosive for materials, except soft metals and their alloys.
- It leaves no residues or smells.
- Suitable for use in circuits, evaporative panels, etc.
Dosage and Instructions for Use:
- Apply directly in the cooling water or by metering pump.
- Shock dose: 500 ppm in circuit (recommended residual 50 ppm H2O2)
- Continuous dose: 50 ppm in circuit (recommended residual 5-10 ppm H2O2).
- Anti-embedding action: In water solution to 2-3%