BROAD SPECTRUM DISINFECTANT FOR GENERAL USE (VIRUSES, BACTERIA, SPORES, FUNGI AND PROTOZOANS)
BROAD SPECTRUM POWERFUL DISINFECTION
Indications and Uses:
- Disinfection of: livestock facilities, surfaces, equipments, tools, etc.
- Disinfection of:Hatcheries, circuits, tanks, cooling, milk industry.
- Disinfection of:Environmental disinfection by atomization.
- Cleaning and disinfection of tanks and water conductions, removal of biofilm.
- PERACETIC ACID (5%)
- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE (23%)
- ACETIC ACID (10%)
- Active in the presence of organic matter.
- Its activity is not affected by the temperature, pH or hardness of the water.
- It leaves no residues or smells. Especially suitable for use in circuits, hatcheries, etc.
Dosage and Instructions for Use:
- Disinfectant action: The product must be diluted in water and can be used directly by immersion, spraying or atomization depending on the case and the material:
- Shed disinfection: 2%
- Protozoans (oocysts): 5%
- Disinfection tunnels and sanitary gates: 1 – 2%
- Hatcheries and circuits: 0,5 – 1%
- Containers and carcass pits: 2%
- Material and tools: 0,5 – 1%
- Environmental disinfection: 0,5-1%
- Conductions in sanitary periods: 2-3%
- Anti-embeding action: In aqueous solution to 2-3%