MIX OF COMPOUNDS (A AND B) FOR THE DISINFECTION OF WATER INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL CONSUMPTION, BASED ON CHLORINE DIOXIDE
UNDER ORDER SSI/304/2013. EFFECTIVE AT LOW DOSAGE
Indications and Uses:
- Water sanitation in tanks, ponds, pipes, troughs, etc.
- Elimination and prevention of biofilm built up in pipes.
- CHLORHIDRIC ACID AS SOLUTION (A)
- CHLORITE IN AQUEOUS SOLUTION (B)
- Once it is reconstituted and stabilized, we obtain chlorine dioxide to 0,4%.
- Chlorine dioxide is very selective in its action, which allows the use of low doses and makes it more active against other disinfectants in waters with high organic matter content.
- Under Order SSI/304/2013 on February 19.
Dosage and Instructions for Use:
- Pour the content of container B into container A.
- Close immediately container A and shake for 30 seconds.
- Wait for 7 hours until reaction is finished.
- Apply by two months, using dosage systems.
- Shock treatment (1ppm): Initially, apply 25 l of product per 100.000 litres of water, during 4 weeks.
- Maintenance treatment (0,5ppm): 12,5 l of product per 100.000 litres of water.
- It is recommended the use of gloves and protective equipment while handling pure products.