CONCENTRATED ALKALINE DETERGENT FOR GENERAL USE
DETERGENCY AND EFFECTIVENESS AT A FAIR PRICE
Indications and Uses:
- High-power degreaser on floors, painted walls, metals, plastics, vehicles and very dirty surfaces in general.Suitable in presence of very hard or murky waters.
- ANIONIC SURFACTANTS
- NON-IONIC SURFACTANTS
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE
- WATER AND EXCIPIENTS C.P.S.
- Appearance: YELLOWISH LIQUID
- Smell: CHARACTERISTIC
- Density at20º C: 1020 – 1040 kg/m3
- pH a 25º C: 13,0 ± 0,5
- Solubility in water: COMPLETE
Dosage and Instructions for Use:
- Dilute in water (hot water increases effectiveness) according to soiling degree:
- LOW: 1-2%. Cleaning of livestock facilities and surfaces.
- MEDIUM: 4-5%. Cleaning of slats, greasy spots, blood stains, faeces and organic matter, containers, etc.
- CONCENTRATE: Direct use. Resistant greasy spots, removal of soft wax and oil on cement floors.