DISINFECTANT INTENDED FOR LIVESTOCK OF BROAD SPECTRUM (VIRUSES, BACTERIA, SPORES, FUNGUS AND PROTOZOANS)
EFFECTIVE AGAINST SALMONELLA
Indications and Uses:
- Disinfection of livestock installations; surfaces, machines, tools, etc.
- Disinfection of vehicles, foot baths, disinfection tunnels and sanitary gates.
- Disinfection of slurry pits.
- Due to its high disinfectant power, it is a very suitable product for use in Hygiene and Disinfection Protocols against Ascaris suum.
- FORMALDEHYDE (10,8%)
- ALKYL DIMETHYL BENZYLAMMONIUM CHLORIDE (12,0%)
- Proven efficacy, on field conditions, even against strains of Salmonella which are bio-film producing.
Dosage and Instructions for Use:
- It can be used as a liquid by spraying, immersion, atomizing or as a foam. In the last case, contact time and moisturising capacities increase and performance improves.
- Surfaces, installations, cages, etc.: 0,5%
- Sanitation periods or previous contamination: 1-2%
- Disinfection tunnels, sanitary gates: 1 – 2%
- Slurry pits: Dilute 2 litres GOITASAN in 10 L of water, apply directly 1 litre of the prepared solution per 10m3 o of slurry.
- Withdrawal period 12 hours, must ventilate in an appropriate manner before reusing the treated areas.