ACID DEGREASER OF HIGH DESCALING POWER, CONCEIVED ESPECIALLY AGAINST LIME AND RUST SCALES.
SPECIAL DESCALING AGENT AGAINST LIME AND RUST
Indications and Uses:
- Suitable for deep cleaning of any type of facility which requires a high cleaning power, whether they are industrial, domestic, etc.
- Especially suitable for those places where it is necessary to remove lime and rust accumulations.
- INORGANIC ACIDS
- ORGANIC ACIDS
- WATER AND EXCIPIENTS C.P.S.
- Appearance: COLORLESS LIQUID
- Smell: CHARACTERISTIC
- Density at20º C: 1180 – 1220 kg/m3
- pH a 25º C (dilución 1%): 2,0 ± 0,5
- Solubility in water: COMPLETE
Dosage and Instructions for Use:
- Use preferably by a foam equipment to enhance its efficacy and before disinfection.
- Let it work for some minutes and rinse with water.
- Dilute in water: 1-5% depending on the grade of dirt and scales.