HYGIENE AGENT FOR ANIMAL SKIN.
NATURAL EFFECTIVENESS IN PIGLETS
Indications and Uses:
- Especially recommended for preventing injury infections and the porcine exudative epidermitis. Topical use in the form of a foam.
- Totally suitable for cleaning and removal of microorganisms and skin flora sensitive to chlorhexidine.
- CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE (2%)
- EXCIPIENTS C.P.S.
- Appearance: GEL TRANSPARENTE
- Smell: CHARACTERISTIC
- Solubility in water: COMPLETE
- It is not absorbed by skin or animal’s mucous membranes.
- No need for withdrawal period.
Dosage and Instructions for Use:
- Apply directly to the skin of the animals. It is recommended the application by a foam equipment in order to increase its effectiveness.
- Diluted form 5 to 10% in water according to contamination, dirtiness and seriousness of the case. Do not rinse. Leave the product on the animal until it disappears on its own.
- Repeat as many times as required, every 12 – 14 h, depending on the seriousness and evolution of the process.
- With 100 litres solution we can treat 40 – 50 sows.