COMPLEMENTARY FEED FOR USE IN WATER INTENDED FOR PIGS
FIGHTS AGAINST ANIMAL DIARRHEA. PROVEN EFFICACY
Indications and Uses:
- Prevention and control of DIARRHEA, bad digestions, disturbances in the intestinal flora caused by pathogenic bacteria (E. coli, Salmonella, Campylobacter, etc…) and feedstuff contaminations by fungi (MICOTOXICOSIS).
- Better response of the animal against STRESS situations: heat, productive, transport.
- Prevention and control of LAMENESS caused by hoff issues due to nutritional needs.
- Aids digestion thanks to the improvement of the intestinal environment, increasing INTAKE.
- Coadjuvant for water disinfection treatments.
- Drier faeces, less ammonia emissions.
- Lactic acid (E-270) (35.000 ppm)
- Formic acid (E-236/E295) (8.500 ppm)
- Zinc acetate(E6) (57.000 ppm)
- Pentahydrated copper sulfate(E4) (60.000 ppm)
- Carrier (Water) C.P.S (1kg.)
- Appearance: BLUE LIQUID
- Smell: CHARACTERISTIC
- pH (Solución 10%): 3,8 ± 0,5
- Solubility in water: COMPLETE
- Density at20º C: 1015 kg/m3
- Analytical ingredients: Crude protein: 5%; Crude greasy matters: 0%; Crude fibre: 0%; Crude ashes: 4.5%; Lysine: 0%; Methionine: 0%; Calcium: 0%; Phosphorus: 0%; Sodium: 0%; Humidity: 80%.
Dosage and Instructions for Use:
- PIGS AND PIGLETS: Preventive: 1L / 1000 litres of water. Treatment: 2L / 1000 litres of drinking water 5 to 7 days.