Certification of quality and environmental management
FarmBioControl offers its clients the highest standards of quality and safety in their products. FarmBioControl has the certification of quality and environmental quality management system under standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Both public and private institutionshave supported from the beginning the research, development and training of FarmBioControl. This recognition has contributed to the quantitative and qualitative growth of the company within a maximum qualityframework.
- Project CDTI development awarded by the Ministry of industry of the Government of Spain.
- Technological promotion CDTI project granted by the Ministry of industry of the Spanish Government.
- CDTI Iberoekaproject awarded by the Ministry of science and innovation of the Spanish Government and by the CYTED.
- Founding partner and, currently, company in charge of the Aragon biotechnology ClusterPresidency.
- Training centre approved and accredited by the European Union.
- FundaciónGenoma Spain.
- Belonging to BIC Aragon network.
- Entrepreneur XXI Award for the innovative company with greater growth potential, granted by La Caixa and the Ministry of industry, trade and tourism.
- Technological company (EBT) prize awarded by Bancaja.
- Recognized as an innovative technology-based firm by ANCES (National Association of CEEIs)
- C/ Manfredonia 10, naves 1-2,Pol. Ind. Plaza, 50197 Zaragoza (Spain)
- +34 876 26 87 69